Friday, August 20, 2010

Have I downloaded virus from Office Attachments?

Downloaded Tuneless quiz from Yahoo Office Attachments. File won't close, it's Microsoft Excel, says reference is invalid when I try to close it. Can't shutdown computer, antivirus software won't run. If I switch computer off at mains and switch back on again the file is still sitting on my desktop. Any suggestions as to how to get rid of it?



Have I downloaded virus from Office Attachments?anti virus software



Whenever my cmptr freezes I press cntrl, alt, delete together. This opens up a dialogue box on which you click on 'Task Manager'.



This shows the programmes u have open and their status ie, running or not running. If its says 'not responding' to ur prgm then select it and then click into 'end task'. It always works for me. worth a try anyhow. Hope u get it right.



Have I downloaded virus from Office Attachments?aurora



Yes.. may be no



whatever
not saying you dont have a virus, but you didnt get it from the yahoo file.



most likely just a computer freeze up.



delete the file, if this wont work then run chkdsk from the 'run' command.



still wont work?? boot in safe mode and delete.
Can't you click on the START button, go to CONTROL PANEL and remove it from your programs?



  • make a beauty pageant sash
  • viruses windows defender
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment