Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best, most affordable laptop on the market?

I'm looking to purchase my first laptop, (mostly picking out, my mom is paying for half and my dad is paying for half) and I want to get something that's overall the best computer you can buy, but I'd like to buy it at a reasonable price (not over about 700 dollars including the antivirus software). I'm not too good with computers but I know a little bit. I'd like a lightweight, highspeed, not too pricey laptop with a built in webcam, and a great screen. If you need anymore info just ask and I'll add details to the question.



Thanks.



What is the best, most affordable laptop on the market?antivirus scan



I had a great dell inspiron 1000. i just went to the dell site and found this: http://www.dell.com/content/products/pro...



I just recently bought a dell xps 12 in. 4.4lbs for $950 + tax. if you want a built in camera, expect another $150 to be tacked on. I love my xps, it was a great price. don't expect to find your exact description for anything less.



http://www.dell.com/content/products/pro...



What is the best, most affordable laptop on the market?computer security



Well, if your only gonna spend 700 dollars,you wont find a very fast laptop. If you want a reasonable fast laptop, you gotta spend at least 1200-1300dollars.
in that pricerange there are thousands i think ... literally ... toshiba or asus are pretty good ..
You need to custom build it on a online website at www.tigerdirect.com it will be about $400-500 and it will be state of the art!
dell is a good choice

No comments:

Post a Comment