Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Windows Vista isn't compatible with any of my software!! What do I do?>>?

I got windows vista on my brand new computer back in may. Since then, I had to buy a new norton antivirus, and now Im getting incompatability issues with my spyware. My computer constantlly freezes to a blue screen and the time on my tool bar changes all the time. Ive taken it back to best buy numerous times, and something new is always happening to it. Is anyone else having these problems? Does anyone know what I should do?? Come on computer wizzes, I know you're out there somewhere...please help



Windows Vista isn't compatible with any of my software!! What do I do?%26gt;%26gt;?internet security



If you bought your *anti-*spyware, contact them or research to see if there are Vista friendly upgrades. If not, get one that is Vista friendly.



Same with all other software. Vista is good, but it just sucks big time with older software. *Most* older software I have got to work by installing and/or running it in administrator and/or XP compatibility mode.



Windows Vista isn't compatible with any of my software!! What do I do?%26gt;%26gt;?network security



Well, Aunt, I'd say you contact your local Linux User Group(LUG). They will have volunteers who can come over to your site and help you with installing Linux on your computer. Perhaps you'll have to pay them, but certainly far less than half of what you had to pay for Vista and the other programs you had bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment