Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I safely remove ';Bestoffers'; ad software from my computer?

I don't know how this got on my computer.



When I try to uninstall, I get a message that I must download Bestoffers uninstall tool from their website, turn off my Antivirus/Firewalls, login as administrator, and then run their uninstall application. This sounds very risky.



How can I safely remove ''Bestoffers'' ad software from my computer?computer protection



Go to this forum and follow the directions;



http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_R...



All the tools you need are located on this site including step by step instructions.



Personally I run Adaware, Cleanup, Spybot, and AVG Anti-virus. You may want to run Mozilla instead of Internet Explorer. Beyond that, at home I only use Apple iMac's running OSX.



How can I safely remove ''Bestoffers'' ad software from my computer?free antivirus download



well go download spybot from



here its freeware and will scan harddrive for spyware



install the program then let it fix the errors, if it wants to update let it.



this will help you with spyware.



it might even find other spyware as well.



http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-De...

No comments:

Post a Comment