Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help! How do I reinstall WIndows XP without a software CD?

I have a seriouse Virus or adware Problem, I already tried every kind of antivirus and antispyware and nothing helped me agianst those websites that still keep poping when I try to get online, my laptop is too slow now so that it takes me minutes to upload windows. However I decided to reinstall my Windows xp ( of course I will back up my data first but I don't know how I reinstall Win. Xp ? is it free? I don't have a CD anymore can I download it online? Please help me and I will 10 POINTS and 5 stars



Help! How do I reinstall WIndows XP without a software CD?hp



You will need a cd/dvd to re-format your computer. You can download pirated versions of XP from Limewire or using bit torrent and then burning the image onto a cd/dvd. Perhaps one of your friends has a copy? Good luck.



Help! How do I reinstall WIndows XP without a software CD?mcaffee



If you lack the cds the only way is piracy, unless you want to buy a winxp disc.



Piracy:



Download Utorrent (link1) and install.



Run the program.



Click link2 and click ''download this torrent''.



Open the small file in utorrent, then wait for it to download.



Burn the image to the disc.



boot your pc with the disc in.



Follow steps
You actually don't need to reinstall Windows XP. What you'll need to do is download WinXP Service Pack 2 which comes with the security fix in and settings and this will not only install your new security option, but it will back up your system and upgrade your entire OS. A CD isn't necessary. Go to this link...



http://www.soft32.com/Download/Free/Wind...



If the auto update doesn't begin, click on the 'External Download Mirror 1' link in the middle of the page.



The upgrade will take up to 35 minutes. It will backup and scan your system. You'll be starting out fresh with quicker speeds and won't have to worry about your adware problem anymore.



Always remember... never have two instances of AV (antivirus software) running at the same time! This will cause system errors as well. Two AV versions cannot run at the same time. So if your ISP is providing one, be sure you don't have any instances automatically running elsewhere.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment