Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you rid yourself of anti-virus software pop-ups?

I have the yahoo popup stopper. I have another major antivirus program. I have a spyware program. None of it stop the anti-virus advertisements that show up on my screen when I am surfing the internet. When I click them off, other little windows pop up two to four times! And if my computer didn't stop the active x controls these companies would have installed something on my computer without my permission.



How do you rid yourself of anti-virus software pop-ups?house call



I have 2 things that you can use to help with viruses and pop ups.



For viruses I use ClamWin which is free at www.clamwin.com it is free and very effective. For pop ups you can go to www.google.com and download there software it is very effective at stopping pop ups. I believe the software in the Google toolbar and Google is a very good search engine.



Hope this helps.



How do you rid yourself of anti-virus software pop-ups?matchless



You may have been whacked with a rogue anti-virus malware application. If it is one of those, they do not come off your system easily. There's specific removal tools and protocols for cleaning these up and this format here is not really the place to do it as you may have other malware issues also. I would recommend you visit one of the free online tech help sites where folks who have experience in removing this crap from your system can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment