Friday, August 20, 2010

What IS the best anti virus software-I am willing to pay...?

Sick of bad antivirus programmes ie AVG.



How do YOU know its the best? Did you see a review or are you in the industry?



What IS the best anti virus software-I am willing to pay...?anti virus



From my experience there is no BEST antivirus, it depends mostly on your taste. Personally I use AVG and haven't had any problems, at work we use Norton (麓which runs good on powerfull machines but I think it's rather crappy because it slows down everthing). I heard from other IT companies that NOD32 works rather good and that Avast also does a good job.



But not catching a virus also depends on the user him/herself...



What IS the best anti virus software-I am willing to pay...?auto protect



NOD32 is the best anti virus scanner %26 zonelabs is one of the best firewalls
http://www.avast.com/



it's free
This is what I use,Pc magazines gives it 5 stars.



http://www.pctools.com/?ovmkt=57IR54CHCE...
I have been using Kaspersky for years and it really does the job. If you want the best anti-spyware, I would recommend CounterSpy. These two programs work really well together, will not slow your computer down, and will catch everything.



  • make a beauty pageant sash
  • viruses windows defender
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment